German Language Course Scholarships
Eight scholarships will be awarded to NeurotechEU-students from our partner universities for the in-person Intensive German language course in March 2023 at the University of Bonn.
The maximum scholarship amount is €1.300 (depending on the country of origin). It can be used to cover travel expenses as well as subsistence costs. The course fee is already covered.
- Dates: 8th-30th of March 2023
- Course schedule: 9:00 am – 12.15 pm
- No. of contact hours: 56 units (1 unit = 45 min class session)
- Levels: All levels! Mandatory online placement test
There will be a recreational programme for the course participants as well as events related to neuroscience.
Further information about the course: Intensive German Course Before Starting the Semester — University of Bonn (uni-bonn.de)
Deadline and application
Candidates are required to submit their applications by the 16th of December, 2022. If you want to apply, please send the following documents by email to Mrs. Uta Brus (email@example.com).
• official Transcript of Records (list of grades and ECTS)
• Curriculum Vitae (in English or German)
• copy of ID card
• short statement: “What NeurotechEU means to me” (approx. 250 words)