NeurotechEU open call for postdocs
Are you a motivated post-doctoral researcher with an interest in Neurotechnology? Would you like to learn and work in an innovative environment within the European University for Brain and Technology - NeurotechEU? If yes, then join the NeurotechEU alliance as a post-doctoral researcher working on your own neurotechnology research project and on content creation for NeurotechEU.
NeurotechEU's Best Practices in Doctoral Supervision
Do you want to get the best performance out of your Ph.D. students? Then you need to learn how to be an efficient, interested and professional supervisor. Join our series of lecture workshops giving expert insight into the various responsibilities of Ph.D. supervision. This lecture series is offered to partners within NeurotechEU
Women of NeurotechEU
The event occurred in Cluj, Romania, between March 7-8 2023. Hosted by Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy in collaboration with Karolinska Institutet and the NeurotechEU Student Council, the meeting aimed to empower and support women in the field of science and technology, fostering a more diverse and inclusive community.
Applications for the NeurotechEU Hackathon are open!
On 31 May and 1 June, NeurotechEU invites students and researchers to a challenge-driven and user-centred NeurotechEU hackathon that will take place in Stockholm! You will work in teams, drawing from all your experiences and expertise to find new and creative solutions to a complex and multifaceted challenge relevant to the NeurotechEU alliance.
Share your feedback on our courses
Subscribe now to receive latest information!
- LILLIAD, the learning centre of #NeurotechEU partner @univ_lille, currently offers an exposition of documentary res… https://t.co/8Tn1pCXghc
- The deadline for the BIGS summer school @UniBonn is extended. Register now as #NeurotechEU student and gain knowled… https://t.co/nHG0qMT96S
- Join the online lecture workshop on "Research ethics" organised by #NeurotechEU at 12:30! #PhDsupervision… https://t.co/2pWYeKXtJy
- Join the NeurotechEU Hackathon in Stockholm this May! Work with peers to tackle a mental health challenge and innov… https://t.co/KDaI358IbH
- Do you want to support and inspire your Ph.D. #students in the best possible way? Learn how at our … https://t.co/PrhkPsOWej