Technological and Societal Innovation summit in Bodrum, Turkey
Between October 2 and 5, individuals involved in NeurotechEU are gathering to discuss innovations in Technology and Society and to create a roadmap on NeurotechEU’s eight dimensions of neurotechnology.
The programme includes a main meeting consisting of Keynote Talks that include presentations from representatives from NTEU partners about their institution’s technological innovation actions and industry representatives, to illustrate:
- NTEU partner universities’ translational technological innovation focuses
- Industrial institutions/companies that are in direct/organized collaboration with NTEU partner universities
- NTEU partner universities’ translational technological innovation ecosystems
- Identification of challenge based technology trends
- Exploration of partners’ current focus, strengths, development strategies and possibilities for within NTEU complementarity
- Initiation of developing of road maps for NTEU technological innovation actions
- Building synergy across partner universities’ translational technological innovation ecosystems
In parallel, there is a management meeting taking place to clarify the next steps when entering phase two of NeurotechEU.